Alexandra Daddario and Andrew Form Split After Three Years of Marriage, Will Continue to Co‑Parent

Alexandra Daddario and Andrew Form Split After Three Years of Marriage, Will Continue to Co‑Parent

Alexandra Daddario and producer Andrew Form have ended their three‑year marriage, a representative said in a Feb. 20 statement. The development matters now because the couple said they will continue to co‑parent their 15‑month‑old son while asking for privacy as they navigate the transition.

Alexandra Daddario: Development details

The couple’s representative said the decision to end the marriage was made "with love and respect. " The statement confirmed the two will "continue to co‑parent their child together and appreciate privacy as they navigate this transition. " Alexandra Daddario is 39 and Andrew Form is 57. They had been married for three years and share a 15‑month‑old son.

The pair first met during the COVID‑era while out for walks in New York City; they later married in June 2022. Andrew Form is a film producer and is also the father of two older children, Julian and Rowan, from a prior marriage.

Context and pressure points

The split comes against the backdrop of a publicly discussed relationship that began during the pandemic and quickly moved into marriage and parenthood. In earlier interviews, Daddario had described meeting Form on a street during the pandemic and characterized their marriage as having "clicked, " saying she had long wanted to be a mother and had embraced monogamy and settling down. She also acknowledged adding a "romantic twist" when recounting their meet‑cute.

What makes this notable is that the couple combined high‑profile careers with rapid family formation in a compressed timeframe, a dynamic that often intensifies public scrutiny and private pressure. Their split is being presented as an amicable separation focused on co‑parenting, rather than a public dispute, which frames the immediate terms of the couple’s unwinding of marital ties.

Immediate impact

The most immediate effect will be on the couple’s 15‑month‑old son, who the statement singled out as the focus of the parties’ continuing relationship as co‑parents. Andrew Form’s older children are also implicitly affected by adjustments to household arrangements and family routines, though no further details about custody logistics were offered.

The parties’ request for privacy signals a desire to shield family matters from the media and public conversation while they implement whatever parenting and household changes are necessary. The announcement does not reference financial settlements, legal filings, or other domestic arrangements, and none were announced in the statement.

Forward outlook

The one confirmed next step is the couple’s commitment to co‑parenting their child and to maintain privacy during the transition. No additional developments have been announced about legal proceedings, financial arrangements, or public appearances connected to the split.

Stakeholders to watch in the near term include the parents as they arrange caregiving logistics, and the children who will experience the practical changes that result from the separation. For now, the public record consists solely of the Feb. 20 statement; further details will depend on any future filings or statements the parties choose to make.

For readers tracking celebrity relationships, this development underscores how family life and career prominence intersect, and how couples are increasingly framing separations around co‑parenting priorities. The timing matters because the couple’s youngest child is still an infant, which will shape the immediate contours of their post‑marriage arrangements.